- You can never have too many friends, or business contacts, for that matter! Chamber special events and programs offer many opportunities to connect
- If there’s one thing in life that’s certain, it’s uncertainty. The Chamber offers a variety of insurance options through Taylor & Ochroch, Inc, to take care of those planned and unplanned health issues.
- More than 95 percent of the businesses in the region are counted as small business,
and they employ many of the Upper Perkiomen Valley workers. We know that, and we offer quality seminars specifically for small businesses!
- Spreading the word about your business is an integral component in business
success. We offer many vehicles, as well as professional training, to
increase your visibility.
- More than 1,000 votes are at stake among our Chamber members. We represent 7 municipalities in the Upper Perkiomen School District. The Legislative Affairs Council discusses local issues and develops strategies to work with federal, state and local officials
to make sure they know what our members are thinking.
- We partner with the Upper Perkiomen School District, Perkiomen School, The Western Center for Technical Studies and Montgomery County Community College to provide opportunities for the business and the educational communities. These alliances help both the business community, students and the schools working together to prepare for a
mutually beneficial future for both the prospective employee and the employer.
- In addition to networking and sponsorship, we welcome and encourage our members to get involved and serve on one of our very active committees. Choose from Program Development, Golf Outing, Legislative Affairs, Business and Education Alliance, Community & Business Expo, Clambake and Silent Auction and many more, you will surely find your niche!
- “Providing Business Leadership in a Community that Works Together,” is more than just a slogan. Our staff and volunteers have many suggestions to share to help grow and strengthen your company. We’ll do our best to insure your economic success.