Found on the web at http://ezinearticles.com
By participating in youth sports, the young athlete will:
1. Develop and become proficient at the various sports skills.
2. Develop skills needed to socialize with their peers as well as adults.
3. Develop independence and confidence.
4. Develop a sense of achievement, which helps develop a positive self-image.
5. Develop leadership skills and qualities.
6. Learn how to cooperate and compete.
7. Develop agility, coordination, endurance, flexibility, speed and strength.
8. Develop the ability to make decisions and accept responsibilities.
9. Learn to understand and express emotions, imagination, and appreciation for what the body can do.
10. Develop an interest in continuing sports participation as an adult.Dan Bencsik helps people find the perfect award through Bux-Mont Awards